WHY TAKE THIS LESSON?
In this lesson we are going to be taking the six stroke roll rudiment and playing it around the kit as a fill. This adds a brand new layer of creativity to a rudiment you may already know, if not we are going to start from beginning and build it up.
I can't recommend taking this lesson enough! Such a great fill with loads of room to be creative and put your own flavour on it.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Clearly explained and broken down steps to learn the six stroke roll rudiment
- Taking the rudiment from its basic form and building it up to an interesting and complex fill on the kit
- Lesson form Chris Bowling who has more than 15 years drumming experience
- Free support from our instructors
- Unlimited access to any future content added to the course
Six Stroke Roll Fills | Drum Lesson
Updated on 2018-01-31T19:56:40+00:00, by .