WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN THE HEEL TOE DRUM TECHNIQUE?
Over the past 20 years or so kick drum techniques have been quickly evolving to catch up with the progression that has been going on with the hands. This started with the introduction of the second kick drum in rock music in the 1960's but has fast progressed to where we are today. Today many forms of kick drum techniques are available but in this course we are going to focus on the heel toe drum technique.
The heel toe technique combines the benefits of both the heel down and heel up technique to create a seamless double motion on the pedal. With the heel toe technique you will gain:
- New enhanced speeds you couldn't previously reach
- The ability to play at speed over long periods of time
- Play complex feet patterns almost impossible without this method
- Faster double stokes for single kick players
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A clearly explained and broken down introduction to learning the heel toe drum technique
- How to change your thinking when approaching this method
- A range of exercises to get you started with the heel toe drum technique
- Advice, tips and exercises for overcoming common sticking points while learning this technique
- Lesson form Chris Bowling who has been mastering the heel toe technique for the past 5 years in practice, studio and live environments
- Free ongoing support from our instructors. Submit a question on the lesson page and we guarantee to get back to you
- Unlimited access to any future content added to the course
Heel Toe Drum Technique Course
Updated on 2018-01-24T19:16:09+00:00, by .